If you need roofing repair or replacement, beware these dreaded situations that can turn your roofing experience into a nightmare:
- some roofing companies visit neighborhoods, often after storms, and quickly and carelessly slap a new roof on your home, not taking into consideration critical factors such as workmanship and dependable, long-lasting materials, not to mention a concern for compliance with manufacturer's warranties, which can be void due to shoddy installation techniques. A Recommended Roofer™ Roofing Professional selects highest caliber materials and uses only the best nailing and installation techniques available.
- some roofers will say they’ll be in and out ... or up and down, but the work seems to drag on for days or worse, weeks, possibly waiting for materials or workers who are busy finishing someone else’s roof. A Recommended Roofer™ Roofing Professional will be there when they promise ... long enough to do the best possible job, then they're out of your hair ... and off of your roof!
- neat and tidy are not two words that are often associated with many roofing companies. In fact, some companies drive trucks up on your lawn, hurl shingles and debris down on your landscaping, and even leave fast-food wrappers in your gutters. Not with a Recommended Roofer™ Roofing Professional. They treat your home and property as if it were their own, leaving nothing behind but your roof and your complete satisfaction.
- some roofers send a team of workers that descend upon your home like a swarm of bees, going right to work but not providing any interaction to assure you that the project is proceeding correctly. A Recommended Roofer™ Roofing Professional will have a trained Technical Team Leader on site every minute while working on your roof. This individual is there specifically to make sure you receive the ultimate in quality craftsmanship and understand the progress of your project and answer any questions that may arise.
- some roofers offer a "concrete guarantee" ... that as soon as their truck leaves your concrete driveway, their guarantee expires. Many offer guarantees on materials, but no guarantee on workmanship ... and poor installation can void many manufacturer material warranties that are meant to protect you. A Recommended Roofer™ Roofing Professional will offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the work ... that’s on top of any material guarantees.
Find out how to avoid these nightmares, click here.